how to apply the tattoo to the skin
1. Skin must be completely clean dry and free of any
oils or lotions.
2. It is best to have a friend apply your tattoo so it
will be positioned properly and so your skin is not twisted.
3. Skin area where tattoo is placed must not be
twisted or stretched. The more hairless the skin the better. Shave if
4. Remove transparent covering and apply to
5. Apply water onto tattoo backing and make sure
entire design is covered...wait 30-40 seconds.
6. Lift corner slightly to see if tattoo is
7. Slide paper gently aside.
8. Rinse gently with warm water to remove excess
9. Be sure not to twist or stretch skin until tattoo
has set ( at least ten minutes ).
10. Tattoos last between 2 days and 3 weeks, usually
4-8 days. This depends on such factors as skin type, location, and care. The use of shower
gels may shorten the life of the tattoo.
use baby oil rubbing alcohol or masking